Sunday, June 29, 2008

Read-a-thon: Update Hours 19120

Alright alright alright!! I'm getting a little hungry and my eyes still sting a little, but its getting light outside and I can hear the birds chirping. Only 4 more hours to go!!


Pages: 68 - Mostly from Al Capone Does My Shirts--10 pages from Welcome to the World in search of a vocab word for mini challenge
Time: 65 minutes

TOTALS:

560 minutes
567 pages
2 books finished (The Translator and Stardust)
3 caffeine beverages
2 dance-a-thons
As my google reader has slowed down tremendously I haven't been posting comments as much but still trying to do a little
7? or so mini-challenges entered
No prizes!! What's up with that!!!

5 comments:

Ana S. said...

Fingers crossed that you still win something, Trish!

And get yourself a yummy snack. You deserve it.

Laura said...

What do you think about Al Capone Does my Shirts? I think you need to send hubby out for a donut or one of those pig things ;)

Eva said...

We're in the home stretch!! *happy dance*

I haven't won any prizes either. But that's ok!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

*Nymeth - I had a bowl of cereal but I think I need some coffee as well. Thanks for being such a great cheerleader!

*Laura - Ha Ha--one of "those pig things" sounds really good right now. I'm really liking Al Capone and hope to finish it in the next hour--although I have been reading for 30 minutes since my last break and had to get up because my eyelids were drooping again. I may have to have *another* danceathon.

And what have you been up to missy!! Are you reading?? or just cheering??

*Eva - Definite happy dance!! Only 3 more hours to go. :)

Anonymous said...

You can make it!! Only a few more hours.

I hope you win something! I haven't won anything.