UPDATE FOR HOURS 11&12
Pages: 45 (About a Boy, Animal Husbandry, The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven--can't settle on a book!)
Time: 45 minutes
602 pages read
420 minutes reading
80 minutes blogging
105 minutes cheerleading
183 blogs visited
2 book finished: Boy in the Striped Pajamas; Frankie Landau-Banks
1 Mile Ran
Frozen Oregon Blueberries (that's ice, not sugar--sorry the picture is so blurry).
Go tell Tara your favorite literary vampire! Mine is Edward, but most of you already knew that ;)
Go tell Trisha (man there are a lot of us!) which classic you're reading for the 'thon. I'm going to start Ethan Frome!
1. What are you reading right now?
Going to try Ethan Frome. Can't settle on a book.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I've finished two!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hunger Games!! Maybe The Knife of Never Letting Go?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope!! I've had this on the calendar since the day it was announced. :)
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No interruptions yet!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
As always how fast time goes, how fast I can read, and how many people signed up!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
You guys are doing a great job!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Nothing. Maybe think up some crafty cheers ahead of time?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not yet! Fingers crossed. :)
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I think everyone is doing a great job! Organization is key!